StreamSmart TV is a great Streaming Media device that streams Movie's, TV Shows, Live events and also too Google Apps. To install from Google play store you need a Gmail account.
With your gmail account you need your username and password from it. Then go to the App section on you Kodi media center home screen. Then scroll down to you see Google Play store. Then click on the Google Play store app and enter you username ( your Gmail address ) and password. Once you click ok then you can start downloading Apps from the store.
Advanced users only:
Here is a quick and easy guide to have your Google Apps or Music account stream through your Kodi device.
If you have a Google Music account then this is a must have add-on.
Google Music is now installed and can be accessed via *MUSIC > Add-Ons > * from your home screen. But before you launch it you need to add your Google account details so it can sync your library on the first launch.
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Music > Add-Ons
- Highlight - DO NOT SELECT - Google Music EXP
- Open the Context Menu (C on your keyboard, right click with mouse, menu button on your remote control, long press on touch screen devices)
- Select Add-On Settings
- Select General
- Now add your Google Username & Password. If you have two-step verification enabled then you will need to create an app specific password here https://security.google.com/settings/security/apppasswords
- Select OK to save your username & password
Now when you launch Google Play Music you will see a message saying your library is being accessed and built. Once done your library will be saved and ready to use.
You can now easily create a link in your main menu to playlists from within your Google Music account.